Note: we were not sponsored by any of these companies. We genuinely love and recommend these and hope they help!
- 1:40 - Introduction to the topic.
- 2:11 - It’s important to take care of your body and your physical health when you work from home. One of the ways you can do this is to buy a keyboard wrist rest to support your hands if you use a keyboard regularly. Invest in tools that help your posture aren’t detrimental to your body.
- 8:09 - In the same vein as ergonomics, one of the most prevalent pieces items in most homes is your desk. If you have an equipment budget or are able to invest in a good desk, consider one that can transform from a sitting to a standing desk.
- 11:27 - It’s important to mention that for some people many of these items may feel like heavy expenses, but it’s important to think of them as investments, not only in your work but in your physical and mental health.
- 14:44 - Most people who work from home share their space with family or roommates, and if you are looking for a way to cut out the extra noise and focus in, consider investing in a pair of noise-canceling headphones.
- 22:24 - As more of a fun conversation, we both share a love for coffee and incorporate a coffee-making ritual into the beginnings of our day. It’s important to establish morning rituals and repeatable things that help get you into the mindset of work.